Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 3, 2014

USM Lunch Gathering at Armada Hotel

I guess time was tight for most of the alma mater members.

Most found themselves indisposed to attend this function as it was on the week after the Hari Raya Aidil Fitri festival.

It was held on Sunday, 3rd August 2014 at the Armada Hotel in Petaling Jaya.

I could not make it as it was teaching time for me.

I was informed 24 friends attended.

I am sure they had a gala of a time re-bonding.

Here are  some photographs that captures the magic of the moment.

Group Photo

Bala and Company

Our Senior Vincent

Wong Ah Soo and wife, Ah Moi from Perth graced the luncheon

Some of the attendees

Jenny and friend

Kenneth catching up on old times

Jenny, Rita and Poh Guat

Ah Soo and friends

Sharing thoughts

For the Good times

Joy and Happiness

Talking Shop
According to  Bala, the convener-organiser, the next USM lunch meet will be on 7th December 2014 at the same hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment